Fertilizer applications and programs
What sets us apart from the rest, is that we are all about natural soil conditioning, longevity and sustainability. There are quite a few common fertigation recipes that can be followed, but we would rather take the longer, healthier and more sustainable approach that will not bruise your wallet and save you a fortune over the whole season.
We put the beneficial bacteria and plant-available carbon back into the soil, which works symbiotically with plants to enhance nutrient uptake, a key to plant health, which provides plants with additional energy for growth, defense, and reproduction.
We promote textural quality and the constant improvement of soil structural aggregate rhizospheres in natural processes to enhance photosynthesis, production of carbon and the translocation of carbon to the root zone.
Let’s explain the process in laymen’s terms:
We apply beneficial bacteria to activate natural soil life for the plant to generate its own N:P:K and only balance the chemical requirement for the natural processes to take place. We put carbon back into the soil and increase bacterial life, which in turn promotes soil structure, natural aeration and decomposition of organic matter. The benefit to the field is a stronger root system that will tolerate more traffic, fewer weeds and diseases and reduced irrigation cycles. Therefore we reduce expenses
We manage the capacity of a soil to function within ecosystem boundaries to sustain biological & microbial productivity, maintain environmental quality, and promote plant health with minimalistic nutritional amendments.
Traditionally sports turf maintenance programs utilize large quantities of fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides and fungicides to improve turf performance. These practices destroys the natural beneficial bacteria, which is essential for healthy plant development and normally ends up as pollutants in soil, natural resources and ecosystems.
We break these pollutants down and capacitate the availability of potential mineralizable Macro nutrients thus saving input costs on chemical fertilizers (N:P:K)
To your benefit, we promote soil function and assure a positive bio diversity in the soil through a bio augmentation process. The advantages of the process as follow:
- You save on the use of fertilizers – The amended addition of nutrients to make unavailable soil nutrients available for plant uptake and effectively breaking down fertilizers to bio available levels. Nitrification organisms converting ammonia to nitrates for plant uptake. Phosphate liberating organisms ensuring organic phosphate bonds for plant uptake. Natural formation of Fulvenic and humic acid. Effective yield increases of 30% to 50% with a reduction in fertilizer and reduced nutrient runoff
- You improve your soils quality – Textural quality and the constant improvement of soil structural aggregate rhizospheres in natural processes to enhance photosynthesis, production of Carbon and the translocation of carbon to the root zone.
- You irrigate less – Soil micro-biology to facilitate soil nutrient mineralization, immobilization and solubilisation improve water movement and increase infiltration, percolation and irrigation efficiency
- Less diseases – Endophytic microbial reaction to increase plant resilience to diseases and other biotic stresses. Disease resistance against Sclerotinia, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium and Rhizoctonia
- No more parasites – Increased parasite resistance against coleoptera and nematodes
- Less maintenance practices – Breaking down of organic solids, organic material and thatch reduce the requirement of verti-cutting and fraise mowing. Natural soil aeration reduce the requirement of mechanical aeration and enhance water holding capacity, saving you on electricity, labour, water and time.
We provide an annual amelioration management program that include all the biological products, fertilizers, thatch control- and cultural practices.
You also have the option of doing all the applications yourself with initial assistance from us.
If you require a consultation or would like sign up for the program using the form.
Why choose Conventional Seeding?
Advantages of conventional seeding
Ability to cover large accessible areas quickly
Creation of high seed to soil contact
Seedbed cultivation and ripping
Allows a tailored approach to sowing grass, by using both hydroseeding and conventional seeding to deliver on time.
What sets us apart?
WHY choose circle worx
All products and materials required to complete an installation or project are purchased from reputable suppliers who adhere to SABS and ISO codes required by industry regulators, governing bodies or professional entities. For additional piece of mind, we have public liability-, works- and contractors all risk insurance.
We bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our projects. We have the creativity and offer out of the box ideas and designs. We are familiar with the correct materials and plants to use for our projects. We have the experience to do specialized installations that follows world standards, that sets us a cut above the rest.
Integrity is of high importance to us and we value you as a client. We keep our promises and deliver what we commit to. We strive for service excellence and welcome any type of communication to give you the assurance that your project is consistently focused to achieve the desired outcome.
Get in touch
082 467 6899
Republic of South Africa
Leave a message