Natural Turf Solutions
We promote soil health, NATURALLY!!
We manage the capacity of a soil to function within ecosystem boundaries to sustain biological & microbial productivity, maintain environmental quality, and promote plant health with minimalistic nutritional amendments.
Traditionally sports turf maintenance programs utilize large quantities of fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides and fungicides to improve turf performance. These practices destroys the natural beneficial bacteria, which is essential for healthy plant development and normally ends up as pollutants in soil, natural resources and ecosystems.
We break these pollutants down and capacitate the availability of potential mineralizable Macro nutrients thus saving input costs on chemical fertilizers (N:P:K)
To your benefit, we promote soil function and assure a positive bio diversity in the soil through a bio augmentation process. The advantages of the process as follow:
- You save on the use of fertilizers – The amended addition of nutrients to make unavailable soil nutrients available for plant uptake and effectively breaking down fertilizers to bio available levels. Nitrification organisms converting ammonia to nitrates for plant uptake. Phosphate liberating organisms ensuring organic phosphate bonds for plant uptake. Natural formation of Fulvenic and humic acid. Effective yield increases of 30% to 50% with a reduction in fertilizer and reduced nutrient runoff
- You improve your soils quality – Textural quality and the constant improvement of soil structural aggregate rhizospheres in natural processes to enhance photosynthesis, production of Carbon and the translocation of carbon to the root zone.
- You irrigate less – Soil micro-biology to facilitate soil nutrient mineralization, immobilization and solubilisation improve water movement and increase infiltration, percolation and irrigation efficiency
- Less diseases – Endophytic microbial reaction to increase plant resilience to diseases and other biotic stresses. Disease resistance against Sclerotinia, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium and Rhizoctonia
- No more parasites – Increased parasite resistance against coleoptera and nematodes
- Less maintenance practices – Breaking down of organic solids, organic material and thatch reduce the requirement of verti-cutting and fraise mowing. Natural soil aeration reduce the requirement of mechanical aeration and enhance water holding capacity, saving you on electricity, labour, water and time.
We provide an annual amelioration management program that include all the biological products, fertilizers, thatch control- and cultural practices.
You also have the option of doing all the applications yourself with initial assistance from us.
If you require a consultation or would like sign up for the program using the form.
How can we help you?
We can assist in creating a variety of specialist and multipurpose sports fields.
What sets us apart?
Reasons to choose circle worx
We keep our promises and deliver what we commit to. We VALUE you as a client and welcome any type of communication to give you the assurance that your project is headed to the right outcome.
Get in touch
082 467 6899
Republic of South Africa